2018 St. Johns County beach driving passes are now on sale through March 1, 2018.
St. Johns County resident passes are $50, nonresident passes are $100 and handicap passes are $40. Passes will be available during business hours at the following locations:
· Tax Collector’s Main Office – 4030 Lewis Speedway
· Tax Collector’s DuPont Center – 6658 US1 South
· Tax Collector’s Julington Creek Office – 725 Flora Branch Blvd.
· Tax Collector’s Ponte Vedra Office – 5430 Palm Valley Road
· St. Johns County Beach Services Office – 901 Pope Road
· St. Johns County Ocean and Fishing Pier Gift Shop – 350 A1A Blvd.
Residents must present a valid ID with a St. Johns County address or present proof of property tax payments in St. Johns County to purchase a resident pass. When requesting a handicap pass, a handicap hang-tag or proof of qualification must be presented. Disabled military are eligible for a free annual pass by presenting military ID or a letter from Veterans Affairs verifying 100 percent disabled status. Vehicles accessing the beach do not need a beach pass until March 1, 2018.
For more information about annual beach driving passes, please call the St. Johns County Beach Services Office at (904) 209-0331. Visit the Reach the Beach Mobile App or www.sjcfl.us/Beaches for current beach access updates and beach driving conditions.