JEA issued a precautionary boil water advisory Wednesday at 5 p.m. for certain areas of St. Johns County. The advisory was issued following a water main break on Race Track Road.
The advisory is currently in effect for the following areas and neighborhoods:
- Creekside High School – 100 Knights Lane, St. Johns
- Durbin Creek Elementary School – 4100 Race Track Road, St. Johns
- Patriot Oaks Academy – 475 Longleaf Pine Parkway, St. Johns
- Race Track Road, from the east end of Durbin Creek Boulevard to St. Johns Parkway
- The west end of St. Johns Parkway, from Race Track Road to County Road 210
- County Road 210, from St. Johns Parkway to Stone Creek Circle
- The Oaks
- Pine Crossing
- St. Andrews Place
- Veterans Park
- Julington Lakes
- Durbin Crossing
- South Hampton
- Johns Creek
JEA advises that those impacted by the advisory bring water to a rolling boil for at least one minute prior to drinking, food preparation or cooking.
For more information regarding this advisory, contact JEA customer service at (904) 665-6000.