A field of approximately 1,750 runners and walkers participated in THE PLAYERS DONNA 5K at TPC Sawgrass on Saturday to support breast cancer research at Mayo Clinic and care for those living with breast cancer.
Runners and walkers of all levels enjoyed a 5K route through the back nine of THE PLAYERS Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass. The March 2 event, presented by Nimnicht Family of Dealerships, started and finished by the Davis Love III Tournament Entry, near the TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse. After the race, participants enjoyed a post-event celebration and awards ceremony.
The top three overall male and female finishers were:
1. Jonathan Hulzebos, 23 years old, 15:56
2. Christian Skaret, 26 years old, 17:54
3. Logan Sallas, 15 years old, 18:50
1. Julie Stackhouse, 40 years old, 18:47
2. Allison Bovee, 38 years old, 20:48
3. Beth Boyer, 39 years old, 21:09
Visit https://thedonnafoundation.org/ for more information on the DONNA Foundation.