The demand for new homes in Nocatee has reached an all-time high, prompting The PARC Group, the community’s master developer, to offer a preview of neighborhoods planned to open by the end of 2022.
Last year, Newsweek named Nocatee the top place to live in Florida. Even so, the community hasn’t hit the pause button on adding to the many reasons for relocating there. New amenities will be opening this summer, two health campuses have been built and many new retailers have opened their doors in Town Center.
WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS
Here’s a look at some new neighborhoods that are in the works:
- Palmetto Cove: This intimate neighborhood of 61 homes will be located at the northeast corner of Crosswater Parkway and Nocatee Landing Trail. Homes will be between 2,600 and 4,200 square feet.
- Seabrook: This community of three neighborhoods is scheduled to open in late 2022. It will be located off an extension of Conservation Trail west of Pioneer Village.
- Palm Crest: This neighborhood has about 100 homes sites. Homes will be between 2,500 and 3,200 square feet.
- Coral Ridge: This neighborhood with controlled access has about 180 of the largest home sites in the final phase of Nocatee. Homes will start at about 3,200 square feet.
- Seabrook Village: About 325 home sites are located within this neighborhood. Homes will be up to 2,800 square feet.
Here’s an update of neighborhoods already under way:
- West End at Town Center: Model homes are now open. New townhome and villa designs are planned for the fall.
- Franklin Square at Crosswater: Townhomes by Toll Brothers are scheduled to open this summer.
- Settler’s Landing: Six builders are selling new homes in the newest neighborhood, located south of the Crosswater neighborhoods.
- River Landing at Twenty Mile: Pre-selling homesites will begin in the summer. Closings expected in early 2022.
- Del Webb Nocatee has released new estate homesites and plans to construct a new, 22,000-square-foot clubhouse.
In addition to all this home construction, Nocatee is building on its amenities. They are expected to be complete in the summer of 2021.
- A new, serenity pool will be added at Splash Water Park, and the park’s bar and concessions area will be expanded. The children’s playground will be moved closer to the family pool.
- A swimming pool will be constructed at Spray Water Park along with two new action slides: a dueling head-first mat slide and a tube slide.
- In the sports complex, four new pickleball courts and a new volleyball court are being constructed.