The St. Johns County School District (SJCSD) will hold early registration for children entering kindergarten for the 2018-2019 school year at the following times:
· Tuesday, March 13 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
· Tuesday, March 20 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
· Wednesday, April 4 1 p.m. – 5 p.m
· Wednesday, April 11 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Parents must register children at the school where they are zoned for the 2018-2019 school year. To find your school, enter your street address on the Attendance Zone Locator at www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/zoning/. Students zoned for the new K - 8 School “KK” will need to register at Allen D. Nease High School, located at 10550 Ray Rd. in Ponte Vedra. Students zoned for the new K- 8 School “LL” will need to register at the Aberdeen Community Center, located at 110 Flower of Scotland Ave. in St. Johns.
To be eligible for public kindergarten in the SJCSD, children must be 5 years old on or before Sept. 1 and must reside in St. Johns County.
Requirements for registration include the following:
· Birth certificate/guardianship documents
· Documentation of a health examination performed on or after Aug. 11, 2017
· Proof of completed required immunizations on Form DH680
· Proof of residence per the Residency and Guardianship Policy located at www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/student/residency/
For additional information on registration and zoning, visit www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/student/enrollment/ or contact the Student Services Department at (904) 547-7598.