August just melted away. It’s time to gear up for fall and all the wonderful activities fall offers. Football and soccer season, snuggy sweaters, knee high boots - get ready for me. Best part is, I don’t have to cut the grass as often.
• Providence Homes in Twenty Mile Village Grove has a new model that opened Sept. 19. Frank Cirillo and Michael-Ann Matchett are the site agents. There will be a luncheon for Realtors Tuesday, Sept. 29.
• The Crossing in Twenty Mile is the newest addition to the Nocatee community. David Weekley, Dostie, Providence, and Standard Pacific Homes will be building homes between 1,300-3,200 square feet. Floorplans and pricing will be released in mid-November, and the models will open late January.
• David Weekley Homes in Twenty Mile Village Grove officially opened August 21.
• David Weekley Homes opened their new model in The Island at Twenty Mile August 21.
• David Weekley Homes will also be building new small, front-entry homes in Phase 4 of Lakeside.
• Mattamy Homes new model in Lakeside at Town Center phase 3 now open. Caroline Petry is the site agent.
All of the Nocatee builders’ floorplans are now on the nocatee.com website.
New Nocatee Greenway Trails Coming Summer 2016
The PARC Group, Nocatee’s master developer, is expanding the community’s popular Greenway Trails network. A key part of Nocatee’s 5,000 acres of interconnected parks, wetland preserves and wildlife corridors, the Greenway Trails offer residents miles of biking, jogging, fitness and nature trails.
The Greenway Trails expansion includes TWO key improvements:
First, a new path along the east side of Crosswater Parkway will provide residents of Del Webb Ponte Vedra, Coastal Oaks and Twenty Mile with direct access the Town Center and centralized amenities. This expansion will also complete the connection between Town Center and Davis Park.
Second, a new trail will connect the communities of Cypress Trails, Brookwood, Kelly Pointe, The Palms and The Villas to the Town Center via a trail under Nocatee Parkway at the county line. Both projects will begin by the end of this year
Town Center Update
Vystar Bank in Nocatee Town Center opens for business Sept 21. There will be a Grand Opening October 14-17.
If the idea of keeping your car in the garage outside of commuting to work appeals to you, you aren’t alone. Walkable communities are one of the largest trends in real estate in the last decade, and for good reason. Recent studies have proven that walkable communities are better for your waistline, brain and even the local economy.
Calling ALL Agents to Nocatee
The Nocatee Certified Agent (NCA) Program assists Realtors to become more specialized in the Nocatee Community. The success of this program is evident with the increased number of sales assisted by realtors. However, you do not have to be a Nocatee Certified Agent to sell in Nocatee. Although the benefits are many, The Nocatee Welcome Center and the Nocatee Builders Representatives work with all agents- whether you are Nocatee Certified or not.
Please do not hesitate to contact me or stop in the Nocatee Welcome Center for Nocatee information, tours of the Splash WaterPark and to learn why Nocatee is the 3rd best-selling community in the country.
Geri Price is the Realtor/Builder Relations Manager at Nocatee. For more, contact Price at (904) 899-1134 or email@example.com.