The Wednesday Pier Farmers Market at the St. Johns County Ocean and Fishing Pier parking lot, 350 A1A Beach Blvd., in St. Augustine will resume modified operations from 8 a.m. to noon on Wednesdays, beginning July 1.
In accordance with recommended CDC guidelines, the following protocols will be in place:
- Vendors are required to wear face-covering masks.
- Traffic will flow one way through the event site.
- Ten feet of space will be between each vendor site.
- Each vendor site will be marked to indicate six feet of space between vendor and patron.
- No onsite food consumption will be permitted. All purchased foods must be taken offsite.
- Vendors will include farms, hot foods and food trucks, grocery and prepared foods, personal protection and care items, and arts and crafts.
For more information regarding the Wednesday Pier Farmers Market, please visit www.wednesdaypierfarmersmarket.com/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.