Shearwater, a new master-planned residential community on County Road 210, recently held its second annual Shearwater Living Certification Program at the Kayak Club amenity center, with close to 100 real estate agents registered to take part in the event.
This year's program included an overview of Shearwater's lifestyle programming and amenities, additional information on The Falls (Shearwater's newest neighborhood) and the advantages of being a Shearwater Living Certified real estate agent. Attendees also heard from keynote speaker Andrew Fletcher, a real estate agent and team leader of the Fletcher Group of Coldwell Bank and Vanguard Realty, on his "4 Steps to Earning 6 Figures in Real Estate."
Additionally, each of Shearwater’s seven homebuilders had the opportunity to speak and shared information on current and future projects.
“I learned so much about Shearwater’s homes after hearing from the builders directly.” said Michelle Ortelli, a real estate agent with Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty. “We were also able to tour the model homes after the session. The Shearwater Living Certification Program is a great way to gain first-hand knowledge about the community and set ourselves apart in this industry.”
As one of the only communities in the area to offer a real estate agent certification program, Shearwater will provide certified agents with exclusive benefits and resources, including:
· Shearwater Certification Concierge – a staff member dedicated to providing agents with a high level of personal service
· Exclusive web page to access Shearwater resources online
· Exclusive use of the 2018 Shearwater Living Certified Agent logo
· A private landing page to access materials, professional photos and upcoming event information online.
· Assess to Stream, the new Shearwater resident newsletter
· Early-bird access to Shearwater’s keynote speaker events and realtor programs
Learn more about Shearwater at the Kayak Club, which is located at 100 Kayak Way in St. Augustine, or visit www.shearwaterliving.com. Interested homebuilders can tour a model home from Dream Finders Homes, Shearwater’s newest builder, this summer.